Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

after the windows loading screen I get a blue screen of death with the error message "BAD_POOL_CALLER"

Windows Software

Old 18-01-2008

after the windows loading screen I get a blue screen of death with the error message "BAD_POOL_CALLER"

I have a Dell Dimension E521 , that I added a RADEON 9600 XT later on.

WHEN i started playing DOOM 3 my computer froze. not being panicking i restated it again. after the windows load i get the most painful error "BAD_POOL_CALLER" a blue screen death

however i was able to boot it in safe mod then i didn't know what to do. then i tried a system restore but it didn't work . My friend suggest me it could be a driver conflict. then i tried to uninstall my video card driver, then reinstall.
when i was installing my video card i got a error that im missing INF files .

The last prediction is like this, I need to get a new computer,,,, what im i taking i dont have this much money to take a new computer
i already put 6

i need your advice on this please guys help

Old 18-01-2008

what kind of erroe are you geting from your computer .Please give exact error you are receiving. if your pc boots fast then start pressing pause key as soon as you see POST screen . This actually sounds like a incompatible driver related to your Radeon card. Have a look here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307151&sd=RMVP.
Old 18-01-2008

Blue Screen of death

One of the most frequent cause of blue screens is hardware failure and more importantly ram failures . I woul advise you to change ur RAM . That should fix the problem for sure..

i am hanging out and finding ebooks and the best resoure i found is

Last edited by FReakMaster : 18-01-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 18-01-2008

chk this thread out
Bad_pool_caller Error on Windows Vista

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: