Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-03-2007

Cant Uninstall A Software Called X3watch?

I am trying to uninstall a piece of software on my computer called "X3Watch" right now. However, I cannot seem to do a COMPLETE uninstall -- it seems that some files are being left on my machine. (I know this because when I try to reinstall the program, it skips a step in the initial registration).

I'm just wondering if anyone happens to know what I need to do to perform a complete uninstall? (You can get the program here: http://x3watch.com/ -- it will only take a few seconds to install).

Anyway, if someone could tell me what files I need to delete after I perform an uninstall -- you'd pretty much be my hero!
Old 20-03-2007

My guess is that its still leaving behind registry entries try uninstalling it using their stuff and then downloading c cleaner and doing a full clean on the system and see if its still there after that..

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,