Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best Bittorrent client

Windows Software

Old 25-11-2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickFire
well..still in my opinion...torrent is very slow...
no matter which client you use..

and btw, G3 is very good but the download speeds are not that great.
compared to that BitComet is faster...well, not my opinion...read that somewhere..

Torrents are the fastest means of transferiing huge files. No other p2p app can match the BT protocol in doing this.Download speeds depend upon the number of seeds and peers in a torrent and not on the client. Initially when there is just one seed the downloads are slow but they pick up pretty soon. In G3 u can change the Choker Options to Custom instead of the default standard strategy from Bit Torrent 3.4.2 so basically if you think that the torrent is running slow you can fiddle around here and achieve the desired result. I strongly advise you against setting the 3rd Choker Option.
Old 25-11-2004
Banned Users

well i havent tried many but torrentstorm wrks gr8 for me....so i am gonna stick 2 that for time

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,