Thread: Sony Movie studio vs Movie Maker

Sony Movie studio vs Movie Maker

I found a trail edition of Sony Movie studio. I am using Microsoft Movie Maker from long time. It allow me to create simple videos. I want a bit extra options. Like nice transition effects, good slider and better audio controls. But in Movie Makers there are limited things. While compare to that I found Sony Movie studio a bit better. But it is having few things only. I am using the trial edition here and most of the work that I am doing on this I can also do on Movie Maker.

Re: Sony Movie studio vs Movie Maker

Sony Movie studio is ideal for home video editing. It has a simple timeline based UI. If you need advance features then you have to go with Adobe Premiere Pro. This software is amazing and loaded with tons of features worth to try. You can create nice videos in it, you can edit your videos, add narration and do many things. But you have to start learning the same how to use it. For the first time when you move from Movie Maker to Adobe Premiere pro you might find it confusing to use.

Re: Sony Movie studio vs Movie Maker

The best video editing software is final cut pro. But this only works on mac system and there is no provision to use this on Windows. Still if you need good features then I will only recommend you which is mentioned on the top side. Adobe Premiere pro. It is a advance tools with so many features. It is quiet designed for professional usage. And if you don't really need anything extra and want to stick with basic things then there are ample of great video editors in the market which are worth test.