Thread: How to instantly convert HD videos to DVD

How to instantly convert HD videos to DVD

I am having around 30 hd videos which are taken from my Galaxy Note 3 camera. And this videos are having high quality output. I think some of them are also 4K videos. I want to know that how to convert this videos to a DVD video instantly. Like I can load all the videos into some tool and then run the conversion. And they product a DVD quality video which will be lighter but the resolution is not messed up. I want to burn them to a DVD and keep it aside. Which tool will be best for this purpose.

Re: How to instantly convert HD videos to DVD

There are ample of great video convertors that can help you to get a DVD video quality. But I think using Nero will be a lot more better option. You have to run Nero and then you have to load your videos in that. Just select make a DVD video. It will automatically optimize the videos and convert them to DVD. And burn it. Then you can copy those videos from the DVD and use it for future purpose. That will be the best option according to me. Just try doing the same first and then test back.

Re: How to instantly convert HD videos to DVD

I think you must try using Bigasoft Total video convertor. It has too many preset options from where you can select an video format and then covert it in the required output. Later on you can use Nero to create a DVD out of the same. It is necessary that you must use the most common video format. So that there is no problem at all with playing them in a DVD player. It happens an umber of time that some DVD are not at all properly readable. They work best in pc but fails to work in a DVD player.