Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Feed Demon takes a very long time to open a link

Windows Software

Old 13-11-2014

Feed Demon takes a very long time to open a link

I am having some issue in using Feed Demon. I am not able to figure out why I am not able to get any news properly on the same. I am having more than 60 urls on the same. And when I open it, it takes a very long time to show up the links. And then slowly it loads them. When I click on any link in Feed Demon a new tab opens and it is just white. Before it used to load a news in that tab. But now it is not working for most of the website. I want some help on the same.

Old 14-11-2014

Re: Feed Demon takes a very long time to open a link

You can open that in a web browser and I think that will be the best option. Just right click on the link and then open the same in new tab. And then copy the url and then copy that in the browser. And then open and view it. So that will be faster. In Firefox you can put a addon and simply import your rss feeds on the same and then you can view them directly in the browser. I think that will be the most fastest option. But sometime it slow down the browser.
Old 15-11-2014

Re: Feed Demon takes a very long time to open a link

Check yur internet connection first. If it is note stable then such issue occur. I using Mozilla Thunderbird for the same. I am using this as my default email client and also a rss reader. It allow me to import feeds in the client and I can read it easily. It works fast. You can export all your rss feed url from Feed Demon and then you can import them in the Thunderbird. And then test back. Feed Demon is having performance issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,