Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is the fastest way of updating latest driver

Windows Software

Old 11-11-2014

What is the fastest way of updating latest driver

I want some way through which I can update all the drivers of different system. I am not able to find any option for the same. Each time I have to one by one download all the drivers and keeping a backup of the same is also time consuming. I have to carry a external drive for the same. And using them on different pc also cause virus issue. So I need some help here to find the fastest way to update drivers.

Old 11-11-2014

Re: What is the fastest way of updating latest driver

I think Windows Update is the fastest way. Second option is to keep the motherboard driver cd with you. That is also a good one. But it will give you outdated drivers. Compare to that Windows Update can help you to get the latest one and you need an active interconnection for the same. I use this always to get most recent drivers for my pc.
Old 13-11-2014

Re: What is the fastest way of updating latest driver

I have some easy plans for them. I work as a hardware engineer so I have to format a lot of systems. And each time client does not has a driver. I use a cloud service of 100GB where I keep on the files. This allow me to develop a huge database. Second option is to use tools like Driver update. This one is a paid tool. It allow you to automatically look for drivers. It is the most easiest and fastest way. There are many third party driver updater like this.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,