Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MP4 converted online does not play in Car DVD

Windows Software

Old 11-11-2014

MP4 converted online does not play in Car DVD

I did some conversion online through a third party website. And I had converted a .dat and a few dvd formats to .mp4. But it failed tow work. I had copied those files in my pen drive and trying to play on the car DVD player. But it is not working. I am getting a error related to some frame create issue. I had converted it back again. I thought it was damage, but failed to work.

Old 11-11-2014

Re: MP4 converted online does not play in Car DVD

The best tool for doing such type of conversion is using Bigasoft. I am using this from long time. It has a Total Video Convertor software that will help you to get reasonable file format with simple conversion. And it does not affect the quality of the entire video files. So just download a trial edition and test it. To get full feature you will have to buy a license copy of the same.
Old 13-11-2014

Re: MP4 converted online does not play in Car DVD

I do not really think those online conversion software really work well. They do not give you a quality conversion. I had tried them a number of time. And it also time consuming. I am also using Bigasoft TVC here which is the best according to me. Because it give you pre-configured options to convert a file. There is no need to choose things manually or simply go in the settings to adjust quality.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,