Thread: System tuneup software to speed up slow Windows 8

System tuneup software to speed up slow Windows 8

I am not able to figure why my pc is working so slow. When it was new the speed was amazing. I was able to run different software and programs on the same. But after having a few updates this thing is getting slower. I am not able to figure out the reason behind this. I am looking for a good system tuneup software. I am not able to find any. System tuneup software are just good enough to make the system output a lot more better. I can see some freeware software on the web. After installation there lots of ads on the screen. I removed them. I need a reliable one.

Re: System tuneup software to speed up slow Windows 8

System tune up software are not going to help you must. You have to find what things are working in your system. What are the overall background processes and then you can get rid of slow output. You can find that by going in Task Manager. Click on process and see what all services are working. Just remove the associated programs. Go in Control Panel > Uninstall programs and remove those things which are not required. This will add a bit more power to your system and it will start working faster.

I do not really trust on system tune up software. Because most of them are hoax and they do not work as per the expectation. The best way to keep your system performance upto the mark is simply installing only those things that are needed. And leave the other one. Format your pc if you think it is very slow. Create a nice system image file from the same and then use it to restore back again. It is the fastest way to resolving problem on your windows pc.

Most of the windows pc are screwed up when there is a lot of malware issue in your system. And this occur if you are trying to add a lots of free games, you are trying to download files from torrent, and do other wrong stuff. The above suggestion is quiet right. You can try to create a simple clone image of your entire operating system and use the same to restore things back again whenever the pc is working extremely slow. That might help.

I am using my windows pc from long time. It is almost 6 months know I am not having much performance issue. Windows pc usually goes slow when you keep on installing updates. They do not boost he output but they slow down the pc in the coming time. I do not connect the pc to internet. I am just using it for editing my files. I use a word processor that's it and it works quiet fine. It is fast and working well. I am also not using a antivirus here.

You had just isolated your system. And that is not possible for everyone to do. There are lots of thins you do no your workstation and it frustrate everyone if it is slow. For those who just use the pc for working purpose must go with Linux. But for those who wants windows have to run a regular maintenance task. That can allow you to keep the system output a reasonable point without messing up with the programs that you had installed.