Thread: Error 0x8007045D?

Error 0x8007045D?

Hello, I've been trying for a while now to put an iso game in my psp. However, because of an error that keeps popping up, I'm usually deterred from doing what I really want to do. Since I'm determined that this time around I'm going to fix this error, I decided to ask for help.

How do I fix this error that keeps popping up?

Error 0x8007045D?

Re: Error 0x8007045D?

Try to perform a clean boot in Windows. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility. Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should type the password or provide confirmation. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.) On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all. Click OK, and then click Restart. For more information visit this site - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Re: Error 0x8007045D?

If you got error 0x8007045d, It means there is a 95% chance that your PC has registry problems. This error message mainly caused in one way or another by Misconfigured System Files. This error can be easily fixed by checking disk from the Command Prompt. It helps you to find the window Internal error. To run the command please follow the steps are mentioned below:

Method 1:

• Click on the start button and go to All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt
    • A Command Prompt dialog box will appear
    • Give a command “Chkdsk/R X” where X is our drive letter and Press Enter key.
    • Press “Y” option for checking the disk.
    • By closing all programs, reboot the computer.
    • Repeat the steps for all drives.
    • After completion of checking disk rerun backup process.

Method 2:

• Turn off Security Services: Antivirus, Firewall: Click on Antivirus and open settings > Disable Antivirus

• Clean Out Debris Files: Install Registry Cleaner software and Scan your PC, Select the option ‘Clean and repair the Registry’’

• Shrink the Volume of Hard- Disk: Control Panel >Select ‘System and security option’ > Select Create and format Hard disk partitions, Then a window will appear asking which volume you want to shrink, right click on it or choose the option “shrink volume” and then follow the upcoming instructions.