Thread: How to find a collaboration software for small office

How to find a collaboration software for small office

I am looking for some good collaboration software for small office. There are pack of 12 people who are on a assignment. I had seen many advance tools which are complicated to understand and comes with a costly online pricing. I want something effective and in budget. Through this tool I want to track the project work, the performance and other things. This is the first time I am going to use the software. So need some help on the same.

Re: How to find a collaboration software for small office

Collaboration software and project management are one and the same. This tools are designed to give you a automated service for your work management. The most popular among them is Microsoft Project. This software is easy to use and ha simply project management templates. You can use them to track and start your work. I am quiet sure you will find this very effective. Just download a trail edition and test out. It offer you basic to advance features.

Re: How to find a collaboration software for small office

There are many collaborative tools that are quiet easy to use. But this all comes with monthly subscription. Here Microsoft Project is a desktop based tool, while there are ample of online which are quiet easy to use. DeskAway is one of them. It is a web based software which comes with many unique features. You can manage different projects on the same and also you can chat with other people at the same time so that you can get live comments on your work.