Thread: Real Racing crashing on Bluestack

Real Racing crashing on Bluestack

I had installed Real Racing on my pc through Bluestack. It took long time to get the entire game data. It is simply crashing when I try to launch the same. It shows me loading screen and then it crash. There is nothing, just the app menu. I had played a few games earlier which worked really well like Subway Surfer. But when I am trying to play the same on my pc it is not working. I want a bit help to fix the issue.

Re: Real Racing crashing on Bluestack

You can do one thing. Try to re-install the game back again. For that you have to first remove it and backup the game data files. You can copy the obb file folder which is located inside Android and then replace it back again. In this way you don't have to download the game again and again. If still it crash then it means the game is not compatible with your pc. Try re-installing entire bluestack back again. This might help.

Re: Real Racing crashing on Bluestack

To play games like Real Racing you need a good system and a graphic card. If you don't have then you cannot play it. The game will keep on crashing. I had tested this in two system. In one there was a 1GB graphic card. The game worked well on that and on the other it failed. You can play other basic games like Angry Bird, Where is my Water, etc. This type of games don't need any heavy graphics.