Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-05-2014

Cannot find audio driver for HP Pavilion Media Center a1320in Desktop PC

I am not able to locate the audio driver for HP Pavilion Media Center a1320in Desktop PC. I had formatted the system and installed windows 7 on the same. The system looks to be working really fine now but there is no audio. I can see a few pending hardware in device manager. I also ran windows update, but that is also not working. I want a bit help here to find the right working drivers for my system. Is there anyone who can help to update my system.
Old 23-05-2014

Re: Cannot find audio driver for HP Pavilion Media Center a1320in Desktop PC

You can get all the drivers on the official site of HP. There is a support section where you have to click and then click on the appropriate model. A driver page load up through which you can simply get the right audio drivers. There can be issue if that drivers fails to work. I am providing you a direct download link below. Just click on that and choose the operating system and download all the drivers. Install them in your system and then check back.

HP Pavilion Media Center a1320in Desktop PC Drivers
Old 24-05-2014

Re: Cannot find audio driver for HP Pavilion Media Center a1320in Desktop PC

It is always complicated to locate the right drivers after formatting. Sometime you can find that through models, but sometime it is hard to find the same. Like in my old xp pc there was no vga driver. I then installed Driver Booster which is quiet easy to use. This one automatically scan and update the pending drivers in your system. It is very easy to use and quiet effective also. I had got my old webcam driver through this.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,