Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can I use whatsapp through bluestack on my pc

Windows Software

Old 20-05-2014

Can I use whatsapp through bluestack on my pc

I am using Bluestack. I had installed few android apps and games on the same that works exactly the same it works on my phone. I want to know that will Whatsapp work on this. I want to use my pc for typing. I am not really fond of using touchscreen. I had not tried this. There is hardly any messenger in the market that comes with desktop based support. I am also using weechat here. If I can use it through desktop then it will be more easier to use.

Old 21-05-2014

Re: Can I use whatsapp through bluestack on my pc

WhatsApp needs a activation procedure that is done through your phone sim. You can try but I do not think that it might work. Just uninstall whatsapp from your phone. Then add it back. It will put on the activation screen. Do not activate that in your phone. Go in bluestack and install it. Install Whatsapp and then type your mobile number. You will get a sms code. You can type that in bluestack and check back.
Old 22-05-2014

Re: Can I use whatsapp through bluestack on my pc

I had tried that but it fails. I am getting a call me button instead of sms. And I do not think there is a way to get the call on pc. What you can do is use a android screen sharing app. You can then use whatsapp on it. You can use your keyboard for the typing purpose. I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 in which I am using Teamviewer Quicksupport App. This app help me to use my tablet through my pc.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,