Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to skip Activation code of WhatsApp or Viber on Bluestack

Windows Software

Old 28-04-2014

How to skip Activation code of WhatsApp or Viber on Bluestack

Can I skip the version part in Bluestack. I want to use Whatsapp on my pc. I am finding complicated on my because of small screen and also my device has Gingerbread. I use Whatsapp most of the time and viber for calling. I found Bluestack that looks to be working well Windows PC. I had installed Whatsapp and it is asking for the mobile number. What should I do to fix the issue. I want to skip this process.

Old 29-04-2014

Re: How to skip Activation code of WhatsApp or Viber on Bluestack

You cannot do that. You have to provide a working mobile number. Just provide your and Whatsapp will drop you a code. Most of the time this app will try to detect the sms automatically. But as the app is installed on your pc you have to choose the manual way of adding verification code. Once done successfully you will be able to use the app on your pc. But I am not really sure that this will perfectly work. You can still test.
Old 02-05-2014

Apps which work through internet will work fine on Bluestack. But apps that need a sim or any other activation procedure that is done through mobile phone will not. There are many app which does not need mobile number. You just have to put your email id in that and done. You will get access to use that. Like Nimbuzz. A multi messenger app. It just work on your email id and it is also very smooth in usage.
Old 05-05-2014

You cannot skip that. You have to activate whatsapp on your phone itself and then only it worked. There are some different chat messenger available in the market that comes with desktop client. Like GupShup Chat Messenger. This app has a desktop client. You can type through your pc also. But for whatsapp you have to use your mobile phone only. I am not really sure there is any other process available for that.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,