Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What are the different file formats that Windows Movie Maker support

Windows Software

Old 09-04-2014

What are the different file formats that Windows Movie Maker support

I want information on different file format that Windows Movie Maker supports. I can see save mode from them in menu but I am unable to identify the set of different formats it really has. Can anyone help me to find the same. Is there a option through which I can save a file in the format I want. Like 3GP or any other which is readable in my tablet pc. It looks movie maker is restricted to a single format only.

Old 10-04-2014

Re: What are the different file formats that Windows Movie Maker support

As far as I know movie maker can only provide a mp4 file format. It depend on the type of video output you are using. Like you can already see when you save a video you have different options to choose. You can directly export a video for zune devices. There is no direct option available by which you can tick and export a video file. For that you will have to use different video editing software. There are ample of them available.
Old 12-04-2014

You can do one thing. Export the video file from movie maker. Then you can use Bigasoft Total Video convertor for converting files. This video convertor has a huge amount of file format. You can choose one and export it. This is the best tool I am using to get many videos for my mobile phone. It also preserve the video and audio quality. Just test this software. You can compress a video to small size also.
Old 14-04-2014

For different file format you have to use a different video edition. The most advance is adobe premiere pro. This tool is amazing. It is a advance video editing tool that give you all features. One tool I know is Pinnacle Studio. You can test this by downloading a trail edition. It is easy to use and has many advance option to create your own video instantly. It has smart features to export the file format of your choice.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,