Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-01-2014

USB Recovery Software to recover deleted files

Where to get a data recovery that can be used through pen drive. At my office I am not allowed to install anything. I had lost some photos recently. I don't know how but those image are just invisible. I need some help to retrieve them back. I had tried a set of various things but still not able to locate it. I want to recovery those images. I cannot install a tool so I want one that can be run through a pen drive. It will be easier for me to carry also.
Old 18-01-2014

Re: USB Recovery Software to recover deleted files

You can try Wise Data Recovery Portable. This tool is awesome. The tool can help you to recover files instantly. Just add this in your pen drive and launch in your system. It is essential that you must have permission to launch exe files.
Old 20-01-2014

I think the best tool is Pandora Recovery. This tool is awesome with simple interface and it has easy to use options. I am using this tool from long time. It is free and can help you to recovery file even if you had wiped out recycle bin. This tool has a advance surface scan. It is able to detect all kind of deleted files from your system. The tool also works with memory cards and other hard drive. You can run that through usb. You can also do one thing. You can buy a 1GB Pandora Recovery pen drive. You can buy this from the official site. This would be a dedicated pen drive only for recovery data. The tool can scan for deleted and damage files and recovery the same. There is one more tiny tool which works in similar manner. You can try using FreeUndelete. This tool is also simple to use and easy to use feature for recovering files.
Old 21-01-2014

Most of this tools only work if they are already installed in your system. Like I had lost around 50 photos due to windows crash. Later on I installed Stellar Data Recovery tool which failed to find the files. But after installation whichever files I had deleted all were possible to recover.
Old 05-02-2014

Hi, Yes its true most of the installation requires the authentication. Try Remo recover software by changing the installation path to Pendrive and use it in your office PC

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,