Thread: Image Enlarger software with good resolution output

Image Enlarger software with good resolution output

Where to get a good image enlarger software. I had some old photos and some new from Nokia digicam. I had scanned the old photos in hd resolution and cropped them. Those photos have small size. I want to increase them and also maintain the quality at the same time. When I increase the size in Photoshop the images get blurred. They are not completely clear. Is there any tool available that can rebuild those images.

Re: Image Enlarger software with good resolution output

You can do that through Photoshop also. You have to find the tutorial for Re-sampling the images. The process is bit lengthy but it is effective and offer you quality photos. You can get around 10 to 20% increase in size. The images are less blurry here.

There is a tool for that called as BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5. This tool has amazing features that can increase the size of image offering you more better output. The tool help you to create more bigger images. You can increase the image size without loosing the quality. I had tested a trial edition which worked on low resolution photos. But remember that there is a limit for every image. You cannot make increase the size to maximum. You can make clean and sharp images. So just download and test this software. It will give you more output. The tool works on a unique technology through which it maximize the image and
    give out a more better image output. The benefit of using this software is that it comes with additional plugins. You can use it with Adobe Photoshop, Corel,
    etc.

I cannot find any of them. I had tested a few. I want to enlarge some old images but that does not look to be working. I am having a number of tiny photos and when I try to increase them they get blurred.

It is a bit complicated to enlarge a small image. The reason lies with the resolution. If the resolution is low you cannot increase it. The more you try to increase the more blurry it will be. Photoshop has minimum features for doing the same. You cannot make the image maximum large, but you can increase the size upto 20 to 30% more. That's all. More than that will make it blurry. I am using Photoshop from long time. I had not found any software similar to this. Most of the photo editing tool might promise you to give the best way to increase image size, but they will only add colors or fix the contrast. You will have to learn about resolutions. How much resolution is good for a nice and clear photos. You will be able to understand what I am talking about.

You can re-build the image through Photoshop. But for that you have to learn advance tutorial. There is nothing better compare to Photoshop. It is one the best tool with clear features and proper settings. I will recommend you to use the same.

Losing pixel is one of the most important problem when you go ahead with increasing the size of the image. When you try to stretch the pixel is affected. There are some things you can do to fix stuff. This can done through Photoshop. There are simple things through which you can boost the size of image and get a good resolution output. You will have to open the image and then you have to go ahead with the re-sampling image process. You can find that in Image > Image size. Go in that and click on Resample Image. You have to change the values of ant-aliasing. You can here try to increase the image size and apply smooth effect. Then go to Bicubic Smoother and choose the best value. To some extent the image size will be more better compare to what you were having before. So just try this thing.

There is a one trick you can try. Arrange a good dlsr cameras. Which has a high megapixel output. Take pictures of your old photos through that cameras.
    Try to take as many as you can so that the camera will regenerate the image in high resolution. You will not need to enlarge them.