Thread: Poor audio quality on camera converted videos

Poor audio quality on camera converted videos

I had some hd clips from a digital camera. Each of them are in 500mb size. I converted them to 3GB to run in my mobile phone. The videos were converted well but the audio is quiet word. I am unable to understand any conversation in it. I need some way to get a rich audio quality here. I am going to convert the videos in low resolution so that I can save a bit space in my phone storage. I have a android phone.

Re: Poor audio quality on camera converted videos

You need a good convertor that. Try to find out first what formats your mobile can read. And then covert the videos to a better one. Like mp4 or avi file format. This are good files with high resolution and provide you clear screen resolution.

That is right you need a good audio convertor which can preserve the audio quality of your converted video. I had gone with the same issue a number of time when I try to trim the videos of my smartphone. I had captured some hd videos which are around 400mb of size. Now this video consume the internal memory so I converted that to avi through a free convertor tool. The entire resolution and audio quality was poor. That is because of poor conversion codec in the tool. Later on I downloaded and installed Bigasoft. I tested two tools here. I was using Bigasoft from long time, the second which I tested is Xillsoft Audio Convertor. The software really worked fine. I tried two conversion format, first was with the old one, and the second was Xillsoft that provided me more additional features. So all you have to do is collect a good audio convertor. If you convert the video into hd quality then the size will be more larger. I think you had recorded a hd video in high resolution. Which might be around 1080p. You can go ahead reducing that to 320p minimum which is good enough to watch videos on the mobile phone.

Try Audioro Zune HD. This is amazing convertor. This software has a huge amount of file format support with simple interface and you can get the kind of video conversion you want. It works fast and does not hurt the video/audio quality.

There are tons of tools you can go for. Before converting is better to find out what video formats your mobile can read. If it does not support avi or mp4 and you convertor the video in that format then you might face problem while playing them. If you have a android phone then it does not matter which format your video is. Through Mx Player you can play anything. I can advice you a simple software which works really fine at the time of conversion. It is called as Format Factory. The software has all the formats listed on the left side. You just have to choose which one you want to apply. There is a advance tool also available called as Hand brake. But this is a bit complicated. It offer you many advance settings through which you can enhance the video and audio with conversion process. I rip a lot of dvds through this software. Just start using the Format factory and see whether you are getting the right output or not. You can then go ahead using Handbrake which is another great software used for the same purpose.