Thread: Windows 8 apps not loading, help

Windows 8 apps not loading, help

I am running Windows 8 on my computer. When I installed this new OS on my pc then everything was running smoothly but now it is getting slow day by day. Now if I am trying to open any apps that are installed in my computer then it will not load at all? It used to open fine before but I dont understand why it is now giving me problems? Can anyone please tell me a way to fix this issue? Thanks

Re: Windows 8 apps not loading, help

Have you tried running the Windows Store apps troubleshooter? To run this you will need to sign in with Administrator rights and this tool will automatically find and fix the issues related to the apps in Windows 8. You can try to automatically repair the problems that could be found or you can choose what you want to repair in your Windows 8 OS.

Have you activated your copy of Windows 8 yet? I ask this because this operating system requires activation in order to get the Store and some of its apps working for you. You can either try to activate Windows 8 online you can choose to activate it by phone. Also, see to it that you are not using any Internet proxy server which might need some authentication for some apps to connect to the Internet.

I followed all the troubleshooting method to get the apps working in Windows 8 but none of them worked for me. I even tried to do uninstallation and reinstallation but it was giving me some kind of error. Finally I made a new administrator account and now I am able to use the apps again and I can even download and uninstall and reinstall them successfully. Thanks