Thread: best screen recorder for Windows 8

best screen recorder for Windows 8

I am running my computer on Windows 8 and I was wondering if there is any software to record screen as well as both the speaker and the mic as well? Even if the screen recorder function is not there but the mic and speaker recorder software is there then it will also do. Can anyone recommend me similar kind of software from where I can get it? Thanks

Re: best screen recorder for Windows 8

The best software that I can recommend for screen recording is Camstudio. I use Camstudio to make all my videos and after that run them with Handbrake converting software to compress down the video's size. CamStudio can record screen activity in AVI format. This is a perfect program for making video presentations, whether for a teacher who wants to do a course for students in a class or simply to provide a visual aid to a user and send it by email. Its features allow you to record a specific area selected on the screen or the whole windows screen.

There are many software for screen recording along with the speaker and mic recording and one such is called HyperCam. HyperCam is a software that can capture the actions performed on the screen and save them as video files in AVI format. Sounds transmitted via a microphone connected to the system can also be recorded. Note that it was not designed to re-record videos broadcast on the screen (for example, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or Quicktime) but rather to create software presentations, tutorials, demonstrations, rotating, etc; that can be used at the professional level.

I use Camtasia Studio which is a simple to use software that lets you record, edit and share your videos. You can first use the wizards available to capture everything you want with ease, like for example the entire screen, a particular area, keystrokes, a PowerPoint presentation, a video from a webcam as well as audio. After that, with the editing studio, you can then create professional videos and a clear message. Camtasia Studio also allows you to add effects and comment on your images.