Thread: How to print playlist from Windows Media Player 12

How to print playlist from Windows Media Player 12

I have got a long list of library of music that is stored in my computer in Windows Media Player 12. Now, I am trying to print out all of this playlist from the WMP12. I have searched in the media player settings and there is no options to do this. So if anyone can tell me in a simple way how to get the playlist from WMP12, it would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: How to print playlist from Windows Media Player 12

With the help of MediaMonkey software you would be easily able to print playlist in Windows Media Player 12. It also allows to reorganize the files on your hard drive and rename it as well based on tags and effectively manage your playlists. The software is compatible with Winamp plug-ins (with the possibility to set the player as the default player). On the other hand, the program offers the possibility to convert your files into other formats with the Audio Converter available.

If you simply want to print the playlis in Windows Media Player 12 then go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Snipping tool and pin its shortcut to the taskbar. After that open Media Player and then load-up a playlist in any view. Now launch snipping tool and cut the list and choose copy and then close the snipping tool. After that using the word processor just paste it in a document. Now you will be also able to change the lists position and also resize it with also getting the option to print it out.

You can download the Windows Media Player 9 Series Winter Fun Pack 2003 from this link and then you will be able to export both my music library and my video library as well. To do this launch WMP12 and then open Tools > Plugins > open Media Info Exporter. Now choose the drop-down menu to select what you want to export and then click on Properties to choose how you want to export it. Hope this helps.