Thread: Note taking application for Windows 8 desktop

Note taking application for Windows 8 desktop

I need a note taking application for Windows 8. I was using Sticky note before on Windows. The issue with it is that it offers a very small space to write. I need something more better. Through which I can keep tiny records of thing going at the desktop. It is also easy to remember. I hope I can get some good suggestion here. I do not want a advance tool that is heavy on ram.

Re: Note taking application for Windows 8 desktop

The best is evernote. It is web based. You just have to create a account and you can also use the same in your mobile phone. It works fine with all platform. Try it out. It is quiet simple and easy to manage.

If you need a professional software then Microsoft One Note is the best one. This come in Office suite and offer you a very simple way of taking note. You can keep a track of all your activities and perform various operation. Microsoft One Note is not just a simple note taking app. It is more than that. It has many advance features and it is loaded with simple interface. There is a online integration available from where you can capture notes, note down data and share it instantly. Being a part of Office suite you can work with different office files on it. OneNote also comes integrated with a virtual printer. That means you can send your documents in it directly and mark them for future usage. The benefit here is that you get a complete word processor here. You can customize the application and perform various task on this. OneNote page allows you to create multiple tiny notes and you can arrange them as per your choice. I think this would be the best choice for organizing your requirements. You can classify the notes in different form and use it as per your need.

One Note is a advance software. At my office all are using it. This note taking application is capable of giving out smooth output and works well. You can collaborate the same with online and use it more easily.

OneNote comes integrated in Office suite. So you do not have to install it separately. It is a advance tool. But if you are needed a more lighter one then there are some cool software available. Tools like SimpleNote is one of the best here. It is very simple and provide you a simple way of adding notes on your screen. I still uses Sticky Note which is quiet simple and easy to use. There are many tools by Sticky Notes looks very simple. For note taking an software which can offer you a web based saving option is really cool. Because it works more better. It offer you a simple way of dealing backup stuff. All your note are kept on the web and you can access them instantly.