Thread: Any software available for fashion designers

Any software available for fashion designers

I am looking for a software like autocad for fashion designing purpose. I am unable to find anything. I had seen a number of great software for mould designing for 3D model, etc. But nothing is available for textile purpose. Does anyone knows any good tool which can help me to create a more intact designs and I can share the same instantly. I am looking for a more specific software which has all things associated with textile.

Re: Any software available for fashion designers

You can even use autocad for the same. All you have to do is modify the kind of measurement. I had seen people using autocad for various purpose. It is a very advance tool and has tons of new stuff. Just test a trial edition.

There are ample of tools available for that. It is correct that you cannot work on autocad for everything. It is a rich tool specifically required for industrial purpose. But in textile designing you will require proper color settings, etc. There are more specific things required in terms of textile. One advance tool is C-Design. It is a nice fashion designing software that provide you a complete set of features. The tool comes with a set of ready to use layout through which you can first virtually design your merchandize and then go with the final product. You can do a tons of alteration in it which is really efficient and offer you a fast approach. It is not just a designing tool. But is also a kind of sketching software which allow you to maximize your productivity through various channels. The best part of using this software is that it is very easy to use. It has a simple UI with simple options available in the left side through which you can perform various task instantly and create a design pattern. You can use it with digital pen also to create design and then giving them a final touch. Compare to Autocad this one is more simple and easy to use.

You need a clothing design software like Dress Assistant. This tool is not very advance but can give you all kind of options which you require to create a pattern. For fashion there are not many software are available. It is a bit limited.

For designing purpose you require a professional softwaer. Like Digital Fashion Pro. This tool is available on web and you have to buy this. It is also one of the most widely used software. It offers you a set of different style and quiet unique features to get a proper design and layout. You can go with tons of alternation in it. The current version offer you more advance options. According to me this is a worth buying software. It offers you features like a set of different presentation, digital fabrics to create various pattern, helpful videos and more than 100 templates that you can use to create your own design. You require a sketching software. Which can allow you create design from scratch. Because this tool allow you to build everything from bottom and then you can go with final design. Most of the fashion designer simply go with sketching part, because they find it more easy and comfortable.