Thread: Facebook Photo Sync app error "Something went wrong"

Facebook Photo Sync app error "Something went wrong"

I am using a Dell Latitude 10 table that comes with Windows 8 preinstalled. There is some issues with this tablet which is not able to download all photos from my facebook account to my tablet. If I try to sync the photos then after sometime I will get an error message that says "something went wrong and try again later". I dont know what should I do to solve this problem. Please help

Re: Facebook Photo Sync app error "Something went wrong"

The problem that you are facing occurs not most of the time but sometimes when there could be some server issues. The best thing you can do is to wait for sometime and then try to sync the facebook photos to your Windows 8 tablet pc. The problem isnt related to the tablet at all but with the syncing process that takes place between the servers and all.

Alright, have you tried the basic troubleshooting method to solve the problem that you are facing. If not then try to uninstall the Facebook Photo Sync app from your tablet and then reinstall it again. If it still doesnt work, then remove all the connection to Facebook and then remove the Facebook app and then restart the tablet and then reinstall the photo app and reconnect to Facebook again and check now if it works.

Even I was facing the same problem when I used to sync my photos then I was getting only empty folders. So what I did was I just deleted them from facebook but I still got the ame error. Then I removed the Photos app completely and reinstall it and now everything is working fine without any problems. There seems to be some problem with the latest photo app I think.

seems to be a general facebook issue because almost every facebook app i use weither it be on phone tablet or just the pc browser version it seems to say the same message for multiple apps within facebook and integrated applets