Thread: Microsoft Office is now available for Android platform

Microsoft Office is now available for Android platform

Microsoft has officially released office suite for Android platform. Now you can modify and create all files associated with word, excel and PowerPoint on the android phone or table itself. But there is a issue with that. Microsoft has released that for US only. It is not available in other part of the world. I hope this would be soon provided, because this will be one of the best office suite for portable devices.

Re: Microsoft Office is now available for Android platform

I think Kingston Office is best. There is free version available on Google Play. It works fine with all file format. I got this pre-installed in my mobile phone and I am using it from that time. While Microsoft Office will be chargeable.

That is correct. It will be chargeable. There are some set of office suite available. I also think Kingston office is the best one. But as I am a bit use to Microsoft Office it is complicated to work on different office edition. I tried to find that on Google play where I got a notification on the screen that it is not available for my country. I think it is free there is no charge for it. It really has as smooth interface and complete features of Office application. The app offers Excel, Word and PPT. Leaving this aside I think for time being we will need to use something else. Rightnow I am using DocumentsToGo. It isa also not a bad office suite. My work rightnow is associated with file viewing only. I do not go for editing them on the tablet. But if something like Microsoft Office is available then editing will be more easy on it. Another simple option to go for file editing is Google Drive. Because it gives a cloud based viewer where you can see and as well as edit the files as per your need. Files are saved on Google server which always available for backup.

The best office suite is OfficeSuite Pro. This is a kind of one time purchase on Google Play. Once you buy it you can use it to edit all kinds of office files easily on it. You can also save files in different formats.