Thread: Good uninstaller for Mac OS X

Good uninstaller for Mac OS X

Which application is available for Mac platform to remove unwanted programs. I am not able to find anything on web. I am using the internal utility which does not looks to be function well. I need a more effective application that can simply offer a good option to keep the system clean from unwanted stuff. Is there a simple application that can wipe out all software within few clicks.

Re: Good uninstaller for Mac OS X

What issue you are facing with the internal application. Finder can help you to locate unwanted applications in your system.Go in Finder and click on Application. Click on the software which you do not want and drag it to the trash. In this way you can remove all the software.

You should use Stellar Speed Up Mac too. It is worth to clean your Mac and uninstaller option of this tool will help you to uninstall application. It is very easy, you just need to drag the application for deletion process.

That is the simplest way of cleaning your system. But something it happens that some application does not goes. They remain somewhere in the system. Now there is a good application available which can help you to wipe out all unwanted software from your system. It is called as Appcleaner. This app comes with a simple interface where you just need to drag and drop files to remove it. It is tiny on system resource and works fine. You can not only get rid of applications but you can also wipe out widgets, plugins and other more unwanted stuff from your system. It is a tiny application which works fine with all version of Mac system. I will recommend you to test this one. Whatever applications you are not able to remove via the manual procedure you can go with this one. There is a smart delete feature also available in the application that allows you to wipe out left over files which are left by old applications. It has a easy interface. You can simply tick on the application which you do not want. You can tick on that and remove them at a single time. Along with removing a app you can also remove unwanted applications associated with it.

I am using AppCleaner. It is really great.This is the only app I found which can give you information on the applications as well the files which are associated with it. So that you can clean your system completely.

The issue with appcleaner is that it does not remove files which are in the trash. That means if you had removed a application and it is in trash, it will not detect it. Due to which still some files are left inside. For that I am using AppTrap. This application is another cool one which gives more better cleaning option. After running AppCleaner you can run AppTrap that will wipe out unwanted files from the system. It is actually a kind of cleaner software for the mac system that works fine and has no issue with the output. There is one more application available which is called as iTrash. This app is another great choice of wiping out associated files from the system and works fine. I think AppCleaner with AppTrap is more than enough for cleaning the system.

Unwanted files make your Mac slow, you must remove all these immediately to gain more free space. I would like to suggest you to use Speed Up Mac tool of Drive ToolBox. You can simple uninstall apps by dragging them and you can remove them by applying filter option according to size, extension, language etc... Even this tool helps you to find out all duplicate files, system junks, caches, language binaries etc. and remove all of these.