Thread: Poor mp3 audio quality from Bigasoft Total Video Convertor

Poor mp3 audio quality from Bigasoft Total Video Convertor

I am converting ample of videos to mp3 through Bigasoft Total Video Convertor. This are interviews, tutorials, etc type of videos. The audio audio in video is really great. But when I convert that to mp3 the audio output is simply poor. I have to keep the speaker volume high to listen. I am not able to find any audio settings inside Bigasoft to increase the audio. Bigasoft Total Video Convertor

Re: Poor mp3 audio quality from Bigasoft Total Video Convertor

Look like some issue with bit-rate. When you are trying to convert the video to mp3, there is a setting tab. Click on that and in that go the audio settings. Set the highest bit-rate and then test back. I think that would add more to the volume.

Try some other tool. There are ample of good audio ripper available that can help you to extract a good quality audio from different videos. The simplest one I think is Any Audio Converter. It is simple to Bigasoft, but it is just dedicated to convertor audio files into video. You will need to load the videos on it and then you have to select the type of output you want. That's all. You can get good audio quality from it. The tool works on minimal settings and has ample of easy to option. While there is one more powerful tool that can allow you to play more with audio. It is called as Audacity. This is one of the best audio editing software available which is also completely free. The tool allows you rip the audio directly and also it helps you to maintain the audio quality. You can add a bit of effects is improving the audio quality and making it more better in output. I am also going to give you a short step to extract the audio. The process is extremely simple here. Just load the video files in the tool and click on File > Export. From Save as type drop down choose mp3, give a file name and click on Save. That's all.

You can try to enhance the audio file through some better audio tool. Audacity is more than a ripper. Through that you can enhance the audio output also. Go to the effect menu and check out all the settings.

I am using a free video to mp3 convertor tool. I am taking out music from latest songs that I download from Youtube. So the audio output on that is simply great and it is processed. While in regular videos the audio is not processed. The output is affected. For that you will need to first build a good video. You can use different tools for that. Like Adobe Premiere Pro. They have some set of audio settings that enhance the output and give you more better audio. There are huge number of video convertor tool also available. It is essential that you must simply choose some of the best one. I think ample of paid version offers you trail also.