Thread: windows media player 13 download

windows media player 13 download

Hi,

I was just randomly surfing the internet today and I just saw a website that was having Windows Media Player 13 for download. I am not quite sure whether it is a real WMP 13 available or they are just fooling everyone with the downloads. Even if I download and install it, then what are the chances for it to work? By the way I am using AVG antivirus on my computer and it usually detects any threats immediately if I try to install or open any zipped files, so should I try it out?

Re: windows media player 13 download

Well, there is not much information given from Microsoft anything about Windows Media Player 13, whether it is available for download via an update or from direct link or what so ever. But I would stay away from the WMP 13 software that you are trying to download. It could contain viruses inside it and will infect your pc with so many viruses and trojans that will eventually damage and corrupt your computer and make it non-working.

There is no official Release date for Windows Media Player 13 given out yet, so it is still not available for any Windows OS version. Also, new version of Windows Media Player software comes with Microsoft updates or some other direct download links from microsoft website. So, you will only get the original MS softwares from their official websites only and not from any other websites. I would suggest not to install the WMP 13 from some other websites in your pc.

If you want then go ahead and install WMP 13 in your pc, but let me tell you one thing, your pc will be infected with so many viruses that you cannot be sure whether it will work after a full format or not in the future. You will be the only one blamed for your doings and nobody else here. Unless, you simply ignore the duped WMP 13 file available on different websites and if you dont install it, you dont have to worry about the viruses.