Thread: Skype 4.0 download for ASUS Nexus 7 tablet

Skype 4.0 download for ASUS Nexus 7 tablet

I am having two smartphones (Note 2 and Xperia Z) and a tablet which is Asus Nexus 7. Yesterday i revived an update notification for Skype. Upgraded it on both my Note 2 and Xperia smartphone successfully but when i am trying to search Skype on Nexus 7, it shows the same older version of the app. I even tried from the PC Google Play, there also it is showing up version 3.x. Is the latest v4 version not able for Nexus 7 tablet? Any idea?

Re: Skype 4.0 download for ASUS Nexus 7 tablet

If you are searching it directly from tablet and it is not showing up in the Play Store then obviously it is not available for the same. But as i can see your post was made about a week ago, that time they were just started rolling out the updated skype. You should try searching for the same now. Hopefully they might have made it available for Nexus 7 as well. If it still shows the same older version then there are few websites who provide direct apk download. You can google and download one on your computer, move it to the tablet and install. It will work.