Thread: Getting error message documents library ms is no longer working on Windows 8

Getting error message documents library ms is no longer working on Windows 8

I am having a HP laptop running with Windows 8 since past couple of months. So far i didn't had any problem but recently started getting an error message every time i try to save anything in Pictures library. It says something like this:

"Documents.library-ms" is no longer working

Well i dont have any idea what is meant by that but my pictures library wont save any new changes. I searched on web regarding this error and seems like the problem is very common and lost of users have are struggling with the same. I even found few workouts but none of them worked for me.

Hope anyone fro here can help me out with this. Thank You.

Re: Getting error message documents library ms is no longer working on Windows 8

Hello Loyd, this error occurs if your Library is corrupted. In order to fix the same, you can simply delete the library folders and create a new one. Sounds difficult? Not at all. Simply right click the library folder in Windows explorer's left pane and click delete. Then right click on Library and click on "Restore Default Libraries". Thats it. Its too simple. TO effect the changes, restart the computer. See if the problem still persists.

Re: Getting error message documents library ms is no longer working on Windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by Ritvikk View Post
    Simply right click the library folder in Windows explorer's left pane and click delete. Then right click on Library and click on "Restore Default Libraries". Thats it. Its too simple. TO effect the changes, restart the computer. See if the problem still persists.
    I appreciate your help buddy but that is not useful for me as i said my entire library is not working. Which folder should i delete? Can i delete the entire library? If yes, then how it can be restored?