Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-06-2013

How to convert VOB format audio only

I want to convert VOB format vedios audio only mean my i pad dosent support lib52 audio codec.I fund a converter on the google that only convert vob format vedio audio and make no imppact on vedio but i lost that addres.
If some know about please help!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-06-2013

Re: How to convert VOB format audio only

You mean to say that you only want to convert the audio file of the VOB file that you have. So, what you can do is google "VOB to Audio" or either "Vob to mp3" file and download any of the software that could convert the audion files from the vob file.
Old 21-06-2013

Sorry my english is bad ......my mean is to convert vob videos quickly just in no time but u r just mistaken ...Ok let me explain i dont want to play mp3 audio on my i pad........ most of the time when copy vob format vedios on my ipad i can play the vedio but without audio mean some of vob contain addvance audio codec like liba52 so my meaning is that i want to convert only vob audio my ipad support vob vedio codec but not audio codec so i want that vob format
Old 24-06-2013

Well, I would say that you better use a tool called HandBrake, which is available for free. After installing it, go to your DVD, select the video folder and then select the output folder and choose Apple Universal format and then tap on the Start icon. This will create m4v files that can be easily synched with your iPad.
Old 01-07-2013

Great man ur really helpfull ......

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,