Thread: timer app required

timer app required

My job requires me to send emails at certain interval throughout the day. Say every 90 minutes or so.Now that I am busy with other work,many times this process gets delayed.I want an free app for Windows that will send reminder for the timer I have set.For example, if I set 45 minutes, then every 45 minutes, it will give an pop-up with custom message.It should recursively give popups on set time without me having to do anything.

Re: timer app required

I dont know whether you are looking for this or not, but I found a plugin called Boomerang for Gmail which is a Firefox / Chrome plugin that lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages. You can also select to only be reminded if nobody replies, or regardless. Just check for some more information about it on the net.

no no I want anstandaloneapp,not plugin, that will just popup custom message repeatedively after specified time interval.

Have you checked out FollowUpThen. It is a service that you can use to quickly setup custom email reminders using email itself. You only need to send a message to time-interval@followupthen.com and the service will send you a copy of the same email message after the specified time interval. For example:

Other than that you can always use Google Calendar as well.

blush Re: timer app required

Thanks for help,but my need is not restricted to just emails.

how do I explain...... I want a custom message to pop-up at custom time interval. Say,after every 45 minutes, a message should come up on screen sayin,'Çheck accounts stats'. So if one message pops up at 8:00 am, next should pop up at 8:45 am, next at 9:30 am, next at 10:15 am and so on.
    If I have set another message saying, 'Contact Admiral General Aladeen to know stock count' for 2 hours then first message comes up at 8:05 am, then next should come up on 10:15.

It should serve as reminder.

I think that you can use Code Alert which is an application that allows you to create custom alert messages that will pop up with a system tray message. Just check for its more information on the net.