Thread: How to Convert PDF file to docx

How to Convert PDF file to docx

I have some pdf files. I have to convert them to docx and send it to someone. I know how to convert docx to PDF file but I don’t know the vice versa. I don’t see any converter for the same, so is there anyone who can help me out??? So there any way by which I can Convert PDF files to docx easily?? I need to do that urgently, so quick help regarding the same will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Re: How to Convert PDF file to docx

You can use AVS Document Converter for the same. You just have to download and install it in your system, load your PDF file, select the output format , adjust its settings accordingly, set the output name for your documents and set the destination folder and click on Convert. Within few times your file will be converted to docx and you can send it to anyone you want.
    Just check it out and let me know if you have any doubt further, best of luck.
    There's always an easier way...

If you don’t want to waste time in downloading and installing any software for converting PDF file to docx then you can try out other alternate and better method. There is a site which allows you to do that online in some simple steps. Just Google out “ZAMZAR”, it’s a Free online file conversion utility that allows one to convert one document in to multiple formats.
    I have been using the same site form a long time in case there is need of converting any file in to any format. It supports many formats. Below is a snapshot of the same.

I use “e-PDF To DOCX Converter” and I will suggest you to use the same. It’s paid version software but then for now you can try out its trail version. It is capable of converting PDF to DOCX format and that too in English, French, German, Italian and other languages. You can carry out conversion of multiple PDF documents to DOCX files as well. It also supports conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents. For the conversion process you just have to drag and drop a file, that’s it.

See if you want to carry out the conversion just for now then I will suggest you to go ahead with ZAMZAR. I don’t think there is any point in purchasing any paid software for using it once. There are a couple of more online sites that can help you with the conversion. The other one I remember is pdfaid. You can check out pdfaid site if you want but then you will have to carry out some editing after converting the pdf into a docx or word file using Microsoft office. So in order to avoid those things ZAMZAR will be your best choice, you don’t have to do any editing after the conversion I guess.

Saaspose - free online document converter can be a good choice as well. It can convert PDFs, emails and other documents in to a large number of formats. The only drawback of this free online document converter is that you have to sign up for the same.

Go for PDF to Word Converter tool to migrate your pdf files to word easily.
    Kernel for Word to PDF is an advanced tool that effectively convert your pdf files to word completely.

lot of software for converting try in google