Thread: Best free FLV to AMV converter

Best free FLV to AMV converter

I have bought Zebronics Zebmate Cinema 1.8 Portable Media Player and for video it just supports AMV. I want to know which will be the best and free FLV to AMV converter?? Probably the one which will allow me to convert FLV videos in to AMV as fast as possible, just suggest me some good ones so I can download and install the best one in my PC.

Re: Best free FLV to AMV converter

Zebronics Zebmate Cinema 1.8 has a very small screen. Watching videos in it will be a pain for eye. Anyways as far as best free FLV to AMV converter is concerned, I will suggest you to download and install 4Easysoft FLV to AMV Converter. It can convert different types of videos in AMV format. Apart from that you can also convert ASF, WMV, SWF, 3GP, and 3G2 into AMV, MP3, MP2, WAV, and MTV video and audio formats. You can download it form here .

I haven’t used 4Easysoft FLV to AMV Converter but I have used iOrgsoft FLV to AMV Converter. It’s quite fast and I have converted a lot of FLV to AMV for my media players. You can convert your FLV to convert various other formats. You can download free trial version of it from its official site. You just have to follow 3 simple steps for the conversion.
    1. Launch iOrgsoft FLV to AMV Converter
    2. Add your FLV file and select AMV as profile and click on convert icon
    3. Once it gets converted you will be presented with the output video

I have tried using iOrgsoft FLV to AMV Converter but it’s simply ruining the video quality after converting it. It doesn’t affect audio but video is getting affected a lot. There are some lines in between and it doesn’t plays on complete screen. My Zebronics Zebmate Cinema 1.8 already has a small display and playing videos converted by iOrgsoft Converter with black bars at the top and bottom is making it smaller. I haven’t tried 4Easysoft FLV to AMV Converter but I’ll give it a try and will let you know if that affects the video quality or not.

You can use a free application called MPxConverter as well. It is one of the best converted for mp3/mp4 player that support amv files. Once downloaded and installed you just have to add your video file, select player type as AMV, set file parameters like resolution, aspect ratio, video quality and click on Start. Once the conversion process gets completed you can locate your AMV file and transfer it to your mp3/mp4 player.

MPxConverter seems to be good but its still not up to the mark, I don't know why videos converted form it is not getting played on the whole screen. Is it because of the AMV format??? Is there any other free FLV to AMV converter that i can try out??? I have gone through my players setting and there is no option for playing videos in full screen and so i think it is video issue and not player. Ill check out if there is any other compatible converter until then if you come across any then please let me know. Further help regrading this will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.