Thread: Free converter for converting PDF files to Word, JPG, HTML, Text in batches etc

Free converter for converting PDF files to Word, JPG, HTML, Text in batches etc

Friends I need a Free converter for converting PDF files to Word, JPG, HTML, Text in batches etc. I have checked out some converters but they were paid versions and I am looking for a free version. I am running windows 8 and I want one that will be compatible with it, help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Free converter for converting PDF files to Word, JPG, HTML, Text in batches etc

You can check out UniPDF, it can convert PDF files to word documents (doc/rtf), images (JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PCX/TGA), HTML, or plain text files (txt) in batch mode. It supports most of the formats including Word documents (*.doc), Rich Text Format (*.rtf), images files (*.jpg/ *.png/ *.bmp/ *.tif/ *.gif/ *.pcx/ *.tga), HTML (*.html), and plain text files (*.txt). It is supported by Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8. It supports many languages like English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic,Turkish etc

Re: Free converter for converting PDF files to Word, JPG, HTML, Text in batches etc

I will suggest you to check out PDF Converter Free, it is a powerful 5-in-1 PDF conversion program. Using PDF Converter Free you can convert PDF to Text files, EPUB Ebooks and image formats like JPG, PNG, etc, HTML files, and even SWF. It provides batch conversion mode as well. It has User-friendly interface and you just need to do some clicks to convert PDF in to the listed formats.

+1 for UniPDF converter, I use it sometimes, It is one of the best converted for converting pdf in to different formats. I don’t think any other free converter supports so many formats.