Thread: Best and free partition manager for windows

Best and free partition manager for windows

I have windows 7 system and I am willing to resize partition. My friends have suggested me to use some partition manager for carrying out the same task. I see many of them and I am pretty confused to choose the best one as I have never used such software by now and I don’t have much idea about them as well. So can people over here suggest me to some good and free partition manager for windows???

Re: Best and free partition manager for windows

I will suggest you to use EASEUS Partition Manager 3.0 Home Edition, it free and I think it is one of the best partition manager for windows. I was using PartitionMagic from a long time and I was in the impression that PartitionMagic was the best. However one of my colleagues recommended me to use EASEUS Partition Manager 3. I simply downloaded it and tried it out, since than I have not looked back to PartitionMagic, there are some other tough competitors but EASEUS Partition Manager is simply the best. I am quite sure that most of the experienced users over here will suggest you the same.

You are right Vascon!cell, EASEUS Partition Manager 3.0 Home Edition is the best partition manager I have come across. I have used it quite a few times in my office system and it works great. Since you are running windows 7, I wanted to share that its built-in partition manager is quite good as well but then it doesn’t have some important features that EaseUS Partition Manager has. It not only supports Windows 7 but its supports 32/64 bit version of Windows XP and vista OS’es as well. You can use EaseUS Partition Manager for resizing, copying, creating, deleting, formatting, recovering, converting, exploring, hiding, changing, setting active partition and merging partitions. It’s very simple to use as we’ll.

I have used Paragon Partition Manager Free Edition and I will suggest you the same. Its free version offers tasks like creating a partition, resizing partition, copying a partition and deleting a partition. I haven’t used EASEUS Partition Manager so I can’t tell if it is better than it or not but is good for basic use as per my experience. EASEUS Partition Manager seems to be for experienced users, since you haven’t used any Partition Manager I will suggest you to start with Paragon Partition Manager. The only drawback or disadvantage of Paragon Partition Manager is that you will have to register online so as to get a free serial number for installing the program.

These are the top Free Partition Manager by now and you can use any of them:
    MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
    EASEUS Partition Manager (Home Edition)
    Paragon Partition Manager Free Edition
    GParted
    + for EASEUS Partition Manager from my side as well, I guess EASEUS is best for their recovery and Partition managing software. One can rely on their products without any doubt.

Hey I have checked out EASEUS Partition Manager Details in depth and it seems impressing. I will stick to it, Hope I won’t face any issue in using it, I have gone through the article for using it but I am still a bit nervous as I have loads of data in my drive and I can lose any.

I have used this partition software named Easeus partition master, which can part your drive in a few minutes and the operation is very simple, it is suitable for any PC users.