Thread: Free download of autocad for windows 7 64 bit

Free download of autocad for windows 7 64 bit

Guys I need autocad for windows 7 64 bit for studying purpose, I just want to know if I can download it from somewhere for free?? It’s quite costly and I am not willing to buy it?? If anyone here is aware of any site from where I can get it than please share it will be very grateful. Thank’s in advance.

Re: Free download of autocad for windows 7 64 bit

Which version of autocad you are looking for I mean I see a number of one’s available from 2006 to 2013?? I also wanted to know if you are looking for trial version of full version?? If you are looking for full version then you will have to buy it.
    Wishlist: Nothing.

Any version will do, I just want the one that will run on windows 7 64 bit. I had installed autocad 2011 and 2011 on my system earlier and had used them for a month accordingly but now I am not allowed to redownload and reinstall those versions again, I get an error message saying trial version expired. Currently I am looking for full version as trial version will get over after a month and I won’t be allowed to renew it again.

I don’t think full version of autocad will be available for free download. Anyways if you want than you can download latest autocad 2013 trail version for free. It will work for a month, you can download it from here. You just have to select “I am a student” and fill in the required details. You will have to create Autodesk account for downloading the trial version of autocad 2013.

Yes you won’t be able to reinstall the same trial version again. I will like to inform you that once you install a trail version of autocad, it makes some changes in registry and you are not allowed to reinstall the same version of autocad after it gets expired. Anyways there’s a trick to install it, you will have to make clean installation of windows 7 again. When you do clean installation of windows 7, all registries gets set to default and you can install any trial version of autocad on it without any issues further. So if you don’t have any issue in doing that than you can go for it.

You mean to say I will have to keep on formatting my system every month to install trail version of autocad

Isn't there any hack by which i can make some changes in registry rather than reinstalling windows again and again???

I don’t think that there might be any hack that will allow you to download trial version of autocad again and again. At least I don’t know if it is there. I have Googled out “Free download of autocad for windows 7 64 bit” and have come across some site which claim to have free download of autocad but they keep redirecting on some other sites. I haven’t gone deeper in to them but if you want than you go through them and check out if they actually have it or not.

TechArena doesn’t support any kind of piracy. If you want full version of autocad than buy it. Topic closed.