| || |
Join Date: May 2009
Re: How to install Office 2013 in Windows 8 CP
Originally Posted by TECHi
Thats great, but can you please tell me if there is any special system requirement for download or installing Office 2013 ? Please let me know soon as am going to do it in next few hours itself. Thank you.
Yes, there are system requirements to run Office 2013. It is as follows:
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- CPU: 1 gigahertz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
- HDD: 3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
- Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- .NET version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required for any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.