Thread: Getting error message “PC-Doctor Module has stopped working..”

Getting error message “PC-Doctor Module has stopped working..”

My HP a6300f desktop came preinstalled with Dell Support Center which is powered by PC-Doctor but from some days when I am turning on my system then I am getting an error message saying “"PC-Doctor Module has stopped working blah blah!!." Can I do anything about this error?

Re: Getting error message “PC-Doctor Module has stopped working..”

It’s hard to guess why are you getting that error message but as far as a temporary solution is concerned you can try to disable it and enable it when you want to run any test. I think that will help you out in getting rid of the error message, just give it a try and let me know if that helps.

Re: Getting error message “PC-Doctor Module has stopped working..”

I have checked out regarding it and have found this is a common issue going on. Anyways PC-Doctor support has come up with an update for fixing this issue. Just launch this launcher after downloading it. If you want then you can first launch Dell Support Center to reproduce the same error. Once you get that error message then ignore it and wait for the internal updater to appear on the screen. Now you can point the internal updater to the launcher that you have downloaded and follow the further instruction for applying and launching it. This is an official fix for the mentioned error so I am quite sure that it will help you out. If at all you face any issue further then you can feel free to ask.