Thread: Getting window pop up saying “pcdrcui.exe - application error” after uninstalling PC-Doctor

Getting window pop up saying “pcdrcui.exe - application error” after uninstalling PC-Doctor

I had downloaded and installed PC-Doctor from its official site some days ago and have uninstalled the same today but I don’t know why I am getting a pop up saying “pcdrcui.exe - application error”. I don’t think I have missed anything while uninstalling it, is there anything I can do about it?? I really need to get rid of this pop up anyhow.

Re: Getting window pop up saying “pcdrcui.exe - application error” after uninstalling PC-Doctor

I don’t think that you might have uninstalled it completely, your system might be still having some left over’s of PC-Doctor. Have you tried checking out for files related to PC-Doctor in your system? if not then check out for the same and make sure that you are changing the view setting of folder so that you can check out hidden files and folders as well. If you get any leftovers then delete it and remove them from recycle bin as well. Just check out what I have suggested and let me know if that helps.

Re: Getting window pop up saying “pcdrcui.exe - application error” after uninstalling PC-Doctor

I have checked out my whole system for the left over’s of PC-Doctor but I have not yet found any, I had uninstalled it from control panel. To be at the safer side I have tried reinstalling and then uninstalling PC-Doctor but I am getting the same pop up message after every 10 minutes and so. I am really running out of ideas and I don’t know what to do, so any help regarding the same further will be highly appreciated.

I have checked about the same and have come across a temporary solution, I have not used PC-Doctor and don’t have much idea about the same but I have found one mentioning that the below solution had helped him out in getting rid of the pop up message:
    • Go to start type “Task Scheduler” in search box without the quotes and hit enter, once you see Task Scheduler then launch the same and select Task Scheduler Library.
    • In Task Scheduler Library there will be below three entries for DSC:
    • PCDEventLAuncher
    • PCDoctorBackgroundMonitorTask
    • SystemToolDailyTest)

You just have to disable these entries and after that you won’t be getting the same pop up message anymore.