Thread: Is ManicTime best system management tool

Is ManicTime best system management tool

I had small office of around 8 to 10 system. There is a windows server attached and users can connect to the server via active directory login. Now I need help to find a tool that can help to me to analyze my system usage. For that I found ManicTime. The cost of this software is $67. I want to buy this, before purchasing the same I need some hep related to the software features and how it works.

Re: Is ManicTime best system management tool

It is a system management tool which gives you report of which application you use the most. It is a kind of tracker which gives you app information, time used, and track our working hours.

It is a good software. The among that you mentioned above is for the server version. But there is a free version that you can run in Windows and test the same. The free edition provides you auto tracking, tag time, document tracking, off the record, charts, day duration chart and backup support. But if you want to run this on the server and track the entire office system usage then you have to buy that. It is not a advance tool which will show the networking bandwidth, download status, etc.

The application just record on time spent on application that you are using frequently. You can here create a deadline and finish your projects as early as possible. Because whenever we work we do not realize the time consumed for a task. ManicTime is a kind of time management tool. It gives you notification on your screen showing the amount of time you had spent on specific software. It is very easy to use and with simple ui, you can simply work worry free.

If you just want to test this software then you can check the portable version. This version provides you direct access with full features. You can run that from usb.

The software that you are asking about is a kind of users management. There are some complicated tools for that. ManicTime is your work hours tracker. It gives you detail, that for what time the system was active. It is very easy to use and configure. The software UI is quiet simple. It is your personal management software. You can initiate the software and then wait back to find a chart in the end to see how much time is spent for a specific project. The interface is divided into different parts. Like the first tab gives you daily details and the second is statistic tab. The day tab tells on which type of app you had worked mostly. Other than this it will give a window below where you can see the time spent on a particular website. It is a nice software, worth trying.

I am using this and it is nice. But do not expect much from it because the free version is meant for single user usage. But the server edition helps you to monitor your users around the network.