Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Raw file ( play or open)

Windows Software

Old 20-07-2012

Raw file ( play or open)

I have recovered files from my external hard drive and they are all Raw files though with Avi or doc extensions but I cant get them played or openned. What can I do?

Old 21-07-2012

Re: Raw file ( play or open)

How did you come to know that it is a raw file. Well, avi files require a codec so that it can be played accordingly with some media player. So try installing the k-lite codec pro that you can get for free by searching on the net. As for the doc file, can you try to change its file extensio and see if that opens, which office version are you using.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,