Thread: Need TV @nywhere Master driver

Need TV @nywhere Master driver

I have bought a second hand TV @nywhere Master and it is having Conexant cx23881-19 ver 1.2 and I am looking out for its latest driver. Is there anyone who can help me out in finding it or provide me a link from where I can download it? I need it for windows xp. I have tried searching for the same but have not got any luck, so any help regarding this will be very appreciative.

Re: Need TV @nywhere Master driver

You might have not checked out for it properly, anyways I have found the below version of TV@nywhere Master Driver to be the latest at msi site:

Description:
    MSI 8606 WDM TV Tuner Driver
    WHQL pass.
    Ver: 4.102.1.08
    Type - TV Tuner drivers
    Release Date 2005-06-13
    OS XP 32, Win 2000, Win Me, Win 98 SE, Win 98, Win 95
    File Size 4.34 MB
    You can download the same from here.

Thanks for the same, I have checked that's not the latest, the release date is 2005-06-13 which is quite old. I just wanted to know if there is some other site providing the latest driver for TV @nywhere Master?? I also wanted to add that on the same site I have come across TV@nywhere Plus and Pro drivers and they are having release date of 2009. So can I use those drivers for my TV @nywhere Master or I will have to use the one you have already suggested.

No you cannot, they are different products and their drivers are different as well, so driver of TV@nywhere Plus and Pro will not work out for your TV @nywhere Master. If you try to install those drivers then you will get an error message saying "System cannot detect the Device on your computer, please make sure the device is connected properly." I don’t think there has been any update for TV@nywhere Master Driver after 2005-06-13. I have checked out other sites for latest driver but I don’t think any site is having it.

Even I need some help regarding the same, I need TV @nywhere Master driver for windows 7. I have checked out the msi site but there I am just getting the driver you have mentioned above. I cannot see windows 7 option in the drop down box above the msi download page for TV @nywhere Master ,I don’t know why they are not providing driver for windows 7 is there any site from where I can get it ?

I don’t think that you will get it on the official sites, I have checked out the System Requirement of TV @nywhere Master and have found this:
    • Computer - Intel Pentium II/III/4/Celeron processor or compatible system
    • Expansion slot - PCI Slot
    • Monitor - VGA support, minimum 640 x 480 resolution
    • Operating system - Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
    • CD-ROM Drive - 2x or up

It clearly states that Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP are the only supported operating system.

I agree to you on that point, anyways while searching after TV @nywhere Master driver for windows 7 I have come across one who has posted a link claiming that the driver is for windows 7. Since posting link is not allowed here I have sent you the link via pm. just check it out and let me know if it works out for you, best of luck.