Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hotmail accounts just show only folders, no email

Windows Software

Old 14-07-2012

unsure Hotmail accounts just show only folders, no email

Hi,

HELP... I have 3 hotmail accounts, this morning I tried to access 1 of my accounts on my laptop and it appears to load, but then it shows only the folders and nothing else, just blank. I can access all other areas fine, but no email. I tried another account and it worked fine, but the 3rd account was the same as the first. I can access all from my desktop with no problems. I have cleaned out, ran spybot, AVG all I know to do, to no avail. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated. I am on windows 7, and IE 9 (I believe). Thank you for any advice.

Old 14-07-2012

Re: Hotmail accounts just show only folders, no email

If you are using Internet Explorer then go to its Tools and then Internet Options, Security Tab, Internet, Custom Level, Miscellaneous -> Display Mix Content -> Enable. After that restart the your computer and then check whether you are able to see all the emails, after this change? If you are using Adblock on firefox or chrome browser then try to disable it and see if it works, incase if the above solution doesnt work.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,