Thread: Cannot add DT and SCSI Virtual Drives in Windows 7 with Daemon Tools Lite

Cannot add DT and SCSI Virtual Drives in Windows 7 with Daemon Tools Lite

I just updated my computer to Windows 7 and installed Daemon Tools Lite in it. After installation was complete, I launched it to mount .iso file of software I needed. But when I clicked on the option to create virtual drives, they failed to add DT and SCSI Virtual Drives. I uninstalled and installed Daemon Tools Lite, but the same problem persisted. I don’t know what is happening. I need to install the software as soon as possible but can’t get Daemon Tools Lite to work. Can somebody help me with this problem?

Re: Cannot add DT and SCSI Virtual Drives in Windows 7 with Daemon Tools Lite

Daemon Tools Lite takes support of the drivers that are also used by the actual CD or DVD drive in your computer. If the drivers are not working properly for the CD-DVD drive, then chances of Daemon Tools Lite of not working properly are also possible. The version of Daemon Tools Lite that you must be trying to install must not be compatible with Windows 7, thus it must be giving such problems. You should download latest version of Daemon Tools Lite if you want to use it in Windows 7.

Re: Cannot add DT and SCSI Virtual Drives in Windows 7 with Daemon Tools Lite

I too think that some of the driver for CD-DVD drive must be missing from your computer. Maybe the CD-DVD drive in your computer must be having some problem which is interfering with the working of Daemon Tools Lite. Another reason for this problem that you are facing must be that assigned drive letter must not be compatible with version of Daemon Tools Lite you are using. You can search for the devfilter tool on google and download and install it and it might solve the problem with your Daemon Tools Lite.