Thread: Does Earth Alert provides correct information.

Does Earth Alert provides correct information.

Is anyone using Earth Alert software. I just downloaded this. How does it works. I just want to know that does the information provided by this is correct. After installation the software asked me to setup us location. But what about global data. I found this software as less proper.

Re: Does Earth Alert provides correct information.

You must not rely on those tools. They are not really designed to give such outputs. There are other weather reporting software that you can install on your system. Earth Alert is designed with a intention to provide updates on natural calamities. But mostly this information is provided by news itself and targeting that globally is not possible. There is no such tool designed yet which can tack global activities and send you quick updates on your screen. Compare to them a weather application is far more better. The information provided in them is correct to most extent. Or else you can have a news type application on your screen and signup newsletters or updates from various sites. If anything like that happens you will be notified. First of all what is the reason you need such kind of software. Even if anything happen and if that is your area, will you get ime to escape. I hope you can get enough time to check the updates on this software if there is major weather issue.

What I know about Earth Alert that it is a good tool. It can keep you updated about the weather issue. So if there any severe weather condition you can keep yourself ready for the same.

It is just like other monitor tool. When I visited the official site and test some it I found that the software is capable of giving you a real time natural scanner. It information provided via important weather department of us. So mostly it is not recommended for global. For those who stay in us this app is quiet recommended for them.

Anyhow better skip this and get a nice weather app. This looks very outdated interface. Mostly it is recommended to rely on news sources to get the best information of what is going to happen. The app can make your more nervous if something seriously occurred.

There should be this kind of addition on Google earth. It looks quiet better. Google has never added any kind of weather report in its map facilty. If they do that then it would be better to find very easily information related to weather. Mostly for them who travel in different places. Because they can simply skip thier work if the weather is gonig to take a complicated turn. The app can be helful. You can install and test it out. But natural calamites occurs instantly. There no time for notification and other stuff. There ample of application provided for mobile phones, tablets, etc which can give you accurate information.