Thread: When is Microsoft Office 2013 Beta releasing for publicly?

When is Microsoft Office 2013 Beta releasing for publicly?

From long time I keep hearing about the new MS Office release dates. But yet it is not released. Today somewhere I heard that Microsoft has completed the first beta of Office 13 and they are going to release it soon. As am a hardcore user of office suite, I will surely like to test this new beta.

Currently am using Office 2010 since its release and expecting more features and improvements in the new upcoming version. Can you guys please let me know when is Microsoft launching the Office 2013 Beta for consumer use?

Re: When is Microsoft Office 2013 Beta releasing for publicly?

Well as Microsoft already showed up Live Demo of Office 13 at TechEd conference, that means they have completed the making, atleast beta version. Also if we see the stats, they unveiled Office 13 Technical Preview earlier somewhere in January (6 months ago) so I think they are very near to complete the beta. According to few sources on Web, Office 13 Beta is scheduled to be launched in the next week itself. And if not launched next week than it will appear by the end of this July.

Wow, thats great. So we are going to have Office 13 as well along with Windows 8. Can you guys please let me know what new features are we going to have in this new office Update ? Also i would like to know whether Office 13 Beta will work with Windows 8 Consumer Preview?

One more think i would like to know... i heard many news that Microsoft is working on Office 15, but now suddenly i came to know about Office 13. Where is Office 15, was it just a romour ?

Quote Originally Posted by ValentineSS View Post
    Wow, thats great. So we are going to have Office 13 as well along with Windows 8. Can you guys please let me know what new features are we going to have in this new office Update ? Also i would like to know whether Office 13 Beta will work with Windows 8 Consumer Preview?
    As of now there is only confirmation that Office 13 Beta will surely work with Windows 8 RT. One website has also posted Excel 2013 screenshot as well taken with Windows 8. have a look:

And as far as i know, Office 15 was just the code name of Office 13. Am not sure about this but this is what i found while researching on web.

Well, here it is. Microsoft has finally launched the MS Office 13 Preview for customers. You can now download the same from below:

Download MS Office 13.

The new Office 13 Preview Suite consists Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and OneNote. All with completely new features we have never seen before. Try it out now.