Thread: VOIP software not registering

VOIP software not registering

hi.....i have a voip software which cannot register after I enter my id and password......One day ago it was working fine... i tried to reinstall it but nthing hppend....Then i created a new user account(not admininstrator) and installed it in that account...and it seemed to work fine
    I want to install that software in my other account...maybe some problem with registries.....so i tried to search my softwares registry using the built in registry editor.....but was not able to find my software in it....i hv evn tried running iobit registry cleaner...still nthing.....
    PLSS HELPP!!!!

Re: VOIP software not registering

I would say first to uninstall the voip software that you are using and then reinstall it again. Which voip program are you using anyways? Have you tried contacting their support team for some help? There is another software called Ccleaner that you can try to clean all registry issues in your computer, let us know the results.

hi...thnks fr a quick reply....but i have tried all the steps which you have mentioned above...evn using cccleaner

Can you try to do a system restore in your computer and revert back to a time when your pc was working fine. Normally, when you uninstall and reinstall the voip software then it should work for you, but in your case it is not working. What type of VOIP software are you using anyways, contact its support team.

i dnt knw if u hv heard it name....bt d softwares name is Callingo.......well unfortunately i do not hv any system restore point saved......d one i hv is very old

Well, if you have an old restore point then try to do it and after that install the voip software. This way if there are any problems with the user account that you have, then it will definately get resolved. And if you think that it is not a good idea to go for then the only option left to you is to use it in another account, in which it is working properly.