Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make backup copy of Lotto Buster 2010

How to make backup copy of Lotto Buster 2010

I bought a Lotto Buster 2010 CD from Norvac Software a wile back i tried to by another one and the company is out of business. The reason i want to backup my copy of the disk i bought because my oriinal is getting marked up from handling so much this way i can put the original away for safe keeping. Can someone give information on this please.

Thank You

Senior Citizen

Re: How to make backup copy of Lotto Buster 2010

There are many backup software available in the market and some of them are even free. But the best among those softwares are Norton Ghost 14.0. Norton Ghost can completely restore your Windows operating system, even when it refuses to start. Finally, this software since version 14 offers new features such as Symantec ThreatCon integration that allows incremental backups when the indicator reached a Threatcon threat level which is set manually by the user.

What i am looking for is step by step instructions on how to do it. I bought programs to try to do it Alcohol120%,Daemon tools Pro, and ISO Buster. I tried to do it but the copy will not work i have to put the orignal in to make Lotto Buster work. Any suggestions?
    Please Help.

Thank You

Below are the procedures to create disc images using ISO-Buster, the procedure to create a disc-image using ISO-Buster is pretty straight forward:

1. Load your source disc into your drive and startup ISO-Buster. It should read the contents of the disc (the entire content, not just the files) and display a tree view on the left pane. In case you do not get any such display, make sure that you have selected the right optical drive in the drop-down box below the menu.

2. Now goto the menu – Options > Image Files. Under “Select when a cuesheet file will be created”, make sure that either “Always after a CD or DVD image is created” or “Prompt after a CD or DVD image is created” is selected. It is better to select “Always”.

For more information, download the step by step pdf file from here.

Tried this could not get to work . I must be ding something wrong. I may have to pay someone to do this for me i am confused.

Thanks for the help

Senior Citizen

Best trick you can do is, put the Lotto Buster 2010 CD in the cd/dvd and then copy all the data to a new folder. After that remove the lotto software cd and insert a blank disk in the cd/dvd drive and then with the help of nero burning software, burn the data of the new folder that you have created on the disc, this way you will have 2 cds of the Lotto Buster 2010 software.

Question which nero software to buy for this project there different ones on nero site?

Thank You

Senior Citizen

You can buy any version of NERO burning tool software or can even use it on a trial period for 15-30 days probably. If you are not satisfied with it then go with the Imgburn tool which is completely free and does the same job of burning cds/dvds pretty easily, just search for it on google and download on your pc and install it.

Did all the above still does not work i will keep trying until i get it maybe getting to old. But if any more ideas come i will check them out

Thanks

Senior Citizen

I dont understand why it is not working for you? Do you get any error message or something which is not letting you to either copy the cd on your hard disk or with any burning software, you are not able to burn it? If that is the case, then either the Lotto Buster 2010 cd might have damaged due to which, it is not getting copied on the hard drive or so?

James 911 i have tried everything i even installed the program again got rid of the old files used nero did not work i copied the original disk copy will not work there were no errors original will ok i am stuck help.Thanks for all responses.

Well, in that case buy a cd/dvd cleaner, something like the THE DISC DOCTOR'S MIRACLE CD CLEANER. It is a kind of liquid that you can use to clean the surface of the cd, and then try to copy the disc to the computer and see if that works out for you or not.

James 911 tried all this stuff before will not work there may be a certian code on the disk or the order it is put in got to be something else

Thanks

What codes are you talking about, if it is the serial key then you will get the same either on the cd/dvd box or in the manual. This all serial keys are used to register the product on your computer, so that it cannot be distributed or used onto some other computer illegaly. But this codes, normally, are not used for copying the cd/dvd or either cloning it.

James 911 i bought this disk from the company who made it i have the serial code and the receipt where i bought it the company is out of business i wanted to buy another the company is from texas it is NORVAC Software.
    I buy all my programs i put the ones i buy away for safe keeping and use the copy if the copy messes up i got the original to make another one for some reason this disk is driving me crazy if the company was still there instead of having all this trouble i would buy another one. Theres got to be something out there on how to copy this disk i am up against a brick wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast